Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
- Sheesh! I got quite the shoutout from Introspections During Quiet Time. Awesome blog, by the way. Check him out! Thanks a million to him as well as all of you people who read my blog. Writing for this blog is one of the highlights of my day every day, and I’m glad that so many of you have enjoyed it as well. It’s weird to look back through my posts and see how I just blabbed about what I felt like, but God honored my commitment to write for Him and he’s grown my blog to what it is now and what it’s still growing to be. Thanks to Him, too.
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
Okay, I know it says 15, but I’ve done a lot of shoutouts in the past and I want to narrow the field to people I haven’t nominated for something like this before. Still, these 5 have inspired me in one way or another. My platform may be small, yet, but I still want to promote the people I follow as best I can.
Erinn D. Marie–One of my more recent follows, this blogger is wise in an unusual way. It’s an odd thing to say, but I mean it as a compliment. Hers is a personal blog that really captures life and she brings a unique perspective to a lot of issues. Check her out.
With All I Am–Warning! This one is for the Theologically-Minded. He’s a right smart cookie and very knowledgeable in a lot of the founding names of Christianity and he brings a whole lot to the table. Provocative and extremely thoughtful.
Lexie Dache–Lexie is another personal Christian blogger with her own unique flavor. She lives her life getting lessons from God regularly and shares her insights with us. Very fresh to read.
The Frailest Thing–Another smart blogger, this character talks a lot about technology and our growing dependence on it. He talks a lot about people who claim technology is bigger, better, and should never ever be challenged. He makes you think.
Cole Ryan–Here’s a blogger who I’ve been following a while, but he seems to be on fire lately. He’s been tackling a lot of really hard issues and while he is loving, he doesn’t back down from the truth.
That’s my five. I’m glad I have a chance to tell the world how awesome these guys are and I hope you’ll join in with me. Congrats to you folks and I wish you success! Enjoy!
Don’t forget to celebrate with your followers! Tweet your success with hashtag #MomentMatters. Congratulations, winners!
2 thoughts on “Best Moment Award”
Thank you so much for this! Seriously honored 🙂 Happy to find blogging friends and share life in this way!